Tuesday, 13 November 2018

The Horror-Fest

Recently I have been bitten by the horror-bug and as a result, have bought quite a few books of the said genre. My spooky purchases include – The Door to December, The Watchers, and Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz; The Shinning by Stephen King; Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin; The Witching Hour by Anne Rice; Dark Matter by Michelle Paver and The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty. Of the lot, I have finished reading Dean Koontz’s The Door to December and am halfway through Stephen King’s The Shinning. I would be posting the reviews of the two books soon so stay tuned. Also, here is a list of books that you can add to your TBR-list if you are craving some chills. Enjoy!


·       Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill
·       Flowers in the Attic by V.C Andrews
·       Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
·       The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
·       The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
·       The Hell-bound Heart by Clive Barker
·       Horns by Joe Hill
·       Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake








No comments:

Post a Comment